If you are reading this, you are most likely one of the most unemployable people you know.
You also tend to be your favorite subject, and, though you hate to admit it, you fancy yourself at least a bit superior to the next fellow. You are just cynical enough to doubt most things that are said (especially by those in authority or the media), but inside of you is a little idealist that is screaming for air.
How do I know this about you?…Well, that’s my self-description…and a terrible attempt at being clever.
This, however, is also true:
- You believe in giving expecting nothing in return.
- You believe that you have much more to learn about your purpose in this life.
- You value honesty and authenticity over correctness and messaging.
- You probably went through a “Cure” phase at some point…even if it lasted for just one song.
It is my hope that you enjoy and find helpful my arrangement of 26 characters, 10 numbers and a handful of punctuation…that is as sincere as my writing can get.
- Jeremy Nulik, CEO (Creative Energy Officer),St. Louis Small Business Monthly